Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fresh Yogurt and 100 km rules


I was delighted to find a huge jug of yogurt at Andy's IGA in Edmonton, then even more shocked at the great price- then found out it was local... made in Lacombe! My 21 years old son is a lover of yogurt using it generously in his protein shakes--( he is trying to bulk up and I secretly grin as I know give him another 25 years and he will achieve the 'bulking up process)
at any rate I choose a vanilla flavoured yogurt and was pleasantly surprised at the rich, honest flavour- imagine yogurt with on milk, french vanilla (sugar, water, honey tapioca starch and lemon juice concentrate) on the label? I could pronounce, spell and understand what each and every ingredient was!
Find the link below and enjoy
http://www.bles-wold.com/products.htm

No comments: