Monday, May 19, 2008

Summer finally

What a ‘wonky’ season!


Like most of you- I am certainly glad to see the backend of this winter. The touches of green dotting my yard….. even the mud puddles make me happy! The leftover leaves mushed into my grass topped by branches from last year’s winter storms make me very happy I booked my spring clean up last fall! Hope you have your clean up booked!

New soffits are arriving shortly complete with new eaves topped with fancy gizmos so I don’t have to clean them. Nice, especially since I have a 40 plus foot tree hanging over most of the roof of my house and I tend to be extremely clumsy! (Gosh lately I fell off my high heels- no wonder my family is worried when I get on the roof!) Once again though- I booked the soffit folks early in the spring.

The broken window in the basement, that was broken last summer, and front door jamb- finally will get fixed. Like many of you I had to wait along time to find a window/door company that would come and look at such a small job. I did finally find one. Wow- things are starting to happen at this old house.

No comments: