Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bamboo sheets and silk duvets!

AH the true feeling luxury!
After such a long hard cold and simply vile winter it was finally time this morning to change out the flannel sheets and feather filled duvet for the summer look!
Simple bamboo sheets- wonderful silky feel, like a 1000 thread count cotton- but very soft (you do need to iron them if you want a nice look) --- bamboo sheets are so cool in the summer! AH, then the silk duvet- covered in 100% cotton high thread count duvet cover, and I am set for the warm summer month! (no sorry I hoped to say months but here in Edmonton not sure if we are going to getting monthS of summer!

Also, for those of us going through that awful mid-life menopause thing- bamboo sheets will be part of your saving grace! Just give them a try.... and while this blog is not about mid-life women- it is supposed to be about wonderful design and
"sinsperational living" ---- (it is my blog and I change the rules whenever I want) ... If any of my readers out there know of a great doctor interested in a new patient for bio- identical hormone therapy........ or simply a good understanding doctor that will accept new patients with this particular 'ailment'... please let me know!

I have a great doctor- but a younin male who simply does not seem to understand this craziness. Also the hormones they jack you up with are, in my opinion, bad. Pregnant mare urine--- (Who comes up with this stuff?)These horses are held in cages their entire lives, much like bad puppy mill situations-- and the 'urine' just makes us women fat!
Nope- there has to be an alternative, that will let me sleep..... in a dry bed! Not swell up like pre-period days, allow me to have energy,---------- and oh----- they the doctos- jump you up with premarin and then anti-depressants! AGHHHHHHHH- come on guys-- a little balance with the hormones will work just fine!

1 comment:

terbear said...

Thanks for this site, have received a set of sheets and they are great. Thanks again and now I may have to try the towels!