Monday, May 25, 2009

Wow Who knew

Today I actually received a letter from my financial advisor------ from the company he used to work for!
HMMFFFFFFF- They were letting me know I had a new advisor---HMMMFFF I already knew my guy and his team jumped ship and moved to another firm!

WHEW00 I still have a financial advisor----------now interested to know how my $1 in my account is going to pay for marble countertops, polished chrome fixtures, stainless steel sinks and my new love ( I am soooo fickle) my new dishwasher either a Bosch or a simply homegrown KitchenAid- stainless steel inside, different water temps and the split cutlery tray, the adjustable shelves, both have stainless steel tubes inside- of course--- one is quieter only marginally. The one breaking point the wine glass holder is much better on the KitchenAid and I can get a tray to hold the 'silverware' (at a premium) or should I buck up get the better washer and hand wash my silver ware and crystal.......... gosh they do not get used so much!
Ahhh decisions----- and then more on the phone I want!
I can pick a white silk fabric in two seconds, stone and other finishes. Electronic stuff just keeps me up at night!

The trial and tribulation I try to save you.

No comments: