Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Camera

Finally, I am getting a digital camera- I know just a few decades 'out of style'.
I am just a little technophobic- and also a tad 'cheap' when it comes to electronics-- silk drapes make perfect financial sense to me- expensive electronics that always drop in price by 70% the day after I buy them- not so much!

So, finally getting the camera, can hook it up to computer and start supplying you my wonderful friends, with original images of some of the cool places here in Edmonton! Video too--- great for restaurants, and some of the shopping places, cooking and gardening ideas-- and soon how to fix the drip in your bathroom faucets!

Decorating hits and misses, the places to splurge and some of my favorite haunts on the places to save. We all need to save- while splurging on our homes and ourselves!

No comments: