Monday, August 31, 2009

Sorry for the pics

I am still playing with my new camera! Promise I will redo these so you can see much better!
I am so thrilled though- I got an e-mail from Jennifer Garant herself! She remembers me commissioning the piece in this room as well as one in my kitchen!
I feel so special!
Jennifer's work is very popular -most people recognize her work from the series of fat waitresses and waiters she has done- and then went on to license those images!
Me, I like my fat ladies- wish I had more!
Two I missed out on were- a fat lady laying on a chaise -with her closet behind her- and holding up a teensy-weensy little yellow bikini- wondering if she should wear it! Too funny!
The other was a fat lady sitting at a very fancy table in a very fancy restaurant- with a huge pink pig sitting across from her. Ladies, we have all at some time felt that way about our dinner partners!
Ah- well lovely drapes and original art can always make our day- other than a great pair of shoes of course!
As Cinderella said "One shoe can change your life."
Have a terrific day

No comments: