Monday, December 21, 2009

Jennifers Gallery

Do you not just love love the simple light grey background? Much softer and more modern that the ugly stark white we have been seeing- too much white- while it can be nice- is usually way too cold-- even in Palm Springs. It simply leaves the heart cold-- art should warm the heart- heck everything should warm the heart!
I am in love love with the female sculpture that just peeks out from some of the photos!
Almost more than my wall art- I LOVE sculpture! Jennifer if you are reading this- can I please have a close up of that--- and please who did it? How much-- and please GOD can I win the lottery-- I love love that sculpture!
I have been a very good girl--- and we all know art is an investment!
One you can actually enjoy while the value goes up- up and up!
So wish I had bought a few pieces -that I did not when I had the money!
The artist proof of Andy Warhol Number 5 does come to mind!

No comments: