Monday, December 21, 2009

Times!

I have much to be grateful for- some terrific projects coming up!

A wonderful London inspired Liquor store I am working on--- a few commercial projects- a few lovely homes are winding down while a few more are just starting--- then again I have a few senior citizens lodges I am working on. While those are not high fashion so to speak it is nice to know you are helping to create warm environments that other peoples grandparents and parents are going to live in!

Lovely environments- in my mind- are not places to show off your stuff or your money- they are places that calm the soul, create places your friends and family and of course you love to relax in, be comfortable- feel safe.
I get that sense from most of my projects- and some of them are just for fun, art and excitement-- and that is terrific for lounges, liquor stores and fancy shops!

Please remember- as my son recently said to me "Mom, their house is not even decorated"

I said "Well, not all people are into that or have the money."

"No Mom, the place was disorganized, the beds not made--- I felt bad for the kids that live there, they can't find themselves or feel good about themselves living like that."

So the lesson is- it does not take loads of money to make a house a home- it takes heart-- and you deserve it!
Enjoy and surround yourself with beauty (whatever that means to you) Beauty is so under-rated! (for what it does for the heart and soul!)

No comments: