Monday, June 8, 2009

Damon J shoes- and Donald Pliner!













My favorite- okay one of my favorite shoe stores closed this winter, and it was the only store in Edmonton that sold Donald Pliner shoes. They are divine, not made in China- northern Italy actually and you can tell when you wear them- the comfort even in 3 or 4 inch heels is fab!

I found a new supplier of Donald Pliner Shoes!


Damon j-- 7929-104 Street Edmonton
780-437-1319--- in the little mall on the east side of the street.

They have a terrific collection of summer Pliners, cute bags-- some as low as $70.00 cool shoes for men's and a white bag that almost made me forget about the LV my heart is coveting (my bank account not so much)


Also, I am on the hunt for the best gelato in Edmonton- please feel free to submit your suggestions and then I will have to go and sample and report for you!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Pliner shoes, too. As for gelato, Spinelli's on 95 St, just north of 107 Ave, re-opened recently and does a decent job of gelato -- and you can do your italian food shopping in the Italian Centre (adjoining) at the same time!

raine turner said...

Love you! I used to love Spinellis- I will check that out this weekend-- there is, I have heard of a place that is supposed to be wonderful. It is just on the south side of the river and 109 Street across the street from HighLevel diner.
So a gelato run is on for this coming weekend!
Yahoo1

terbear55 said...

Have some more for you

1] Pinocchio's on about 160 st. and about 132ave. Yeah I know it is in the industrial area but they have a big space now. Good
2] exquisite chocolates, you know were, not a good place to go to cause of the chocolate running interference except that may not be so bad together.
3] Bueno Gelato at 12325 -102 ave. again, chocolate next door, is there a connection going on here?