Wednesday, June 3, 2009

on to the newest collection from the Brag Company

Introducing the new collections Tosca and Maggie
Which just happen to be named after the founders Jane Webb's two daughters!
WOW! Wish I had luggage named after me- especially luxury girl items!
Both products are available as Bra Brag and the Panty Pak.
Now that is glamour -traveling with your cases for your fine undies!
I wonder what exciting adventure awaits when you (un)pack what is inside?
Just remember they have a real purpose protect those investments for the male crooners!

Also it is terrible to get where you are gong to find your favorite 200.00 bra irreparably crumbled- or with goddess forbid square edges--or cones---- that went out long times ago


too cool- click on the blue link below and get a close up of Maggie ( I have no idea how I did it so I can't give you the close-up of her bosom buddy---but you can see the fine details and workmanship---a tad of correcting the placement might be needed. Hey-- I am trying here and I am getting better!

ah -- me the ludite again! Yewh- still working with these images Maggie


This is Maggie (pink) and then her sister -----------------------------------------Tosca(black)
Both are available with the panty paks- made and designed here in Canada by two cool ladies who know what is important in inspirational sinsational living!-


Honesty these products are terrific. I honestly use them myself. My case has not seen as much of the world as I would of liked- but that is coming!


http://thebragcompany.com/ tell them RAINE sent you!

No comments: