Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Camera and Kitchen Liquidation Center











Well, finally I have used the new camera, made a few mistakes. Like the best picture I had taken was a vignette of my front garden and bird bath- taken vertically and know I cannot figure out how to 'flip it' so it appears on the screen vertically.... so we will wait to see if I can fix it.




Hopefully that will come soon.




In the meantime- please find images from a cool store ' Kitchen Liquidation Center' 7347- 104 Street Edmonton phone number 780-761-3550.





This store has sample kitchens from other vendors and stock cabinets. In addition a small but interesting assortment of well priced bathroom sinks and cabinets, some vessel sinks, hardware and an attentive qualified owner that can install and retrofit some of his products with custom made accents to ensure your finished product looks as custom as possible for your home--- at a great price!

No comments: