Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Coskun Fine Art

Images removed upon request- Andy Warhol and Lichtenstein originals!
Can you imagine being able to be around Warhol during the 'Factory days'..... OH MY how very exciting that would of been--- so 'not' like we approve of living these days- wild -exciting, free and very crazy! (Not so healthy- but ah!)


A few years ago -now a completely different lifetime ago- I was roaming around London, Harrods, the art galleries and came face to face with an artist proof of Chanel No. 5 by Warhol-- I was in love! Seriously in love- my bank account was grateful however it was an unrequited love and I just adored from afar!


One of the galleries I visited just forwarded me some of the 'newest' art they have by Warhol and my other secret love Lichtenstein (not sure if his 'lesbian stint is my taste) I love his fun cartoon style.
To see images- click here

No comments: