Friday, November 6, 2009

OUCH

I just got a very rude and nasty email from our 'friend' at the not to be mentioned art gallery in London-- guess we really do not want to hear from him=--see my previous posts- again. I am trying to have a blog that supports artists, fine living and life-- seems we have someone with a thorn in their hoof=== out of respect I am not posting their response because I love artists and their temperaments are crazy!
We still love the art this gallery has----- and I hope your medication kicks in soon--- I was only and still trying to be kind --- I have no idea how you could take it any other way! BUT if you want to take this public--- I will go with your wishes.
OMG___ Normally -as you know- I only do nice things but I have just been introduced as to how rude English can be" I was trying to promote this gallery00000 OMG--- The words I got from him--in my honest trying to help him- will freeze your mind!
Okay, I am sure we now have all calmed down and google a million galleries would we want to purchase a Warhol.

No comments: