Sunday, November 29, 2009

I know the most talented women!

Organic cuffs - this one is not for sale- it is on my wrist-- and I do feel so elegant! You can get your own!

Folded cuff- hmmm want this too!
plus I want one of the silver 'charm bracelets that she is out of right now!
Guess I shall have to put my order in!



In these crazy financial times- I do think we should support the local talent and shops in our own towns and cities. In Edmonton that is so easy, we have terrific restaurants, shops, bakeries, chocolate stores and fashion! Maggie Walt is a favorite of mine- and you will not be seen wearing the same thing as someone else on the street.
I was invited to a ladies showing of local artisans today-- jewellery! Hand-crafted original pieces made in a studio by a group of seven women!

One of my friends, a lovely stylish lady- who happens to be very talented-- designed and made the above cuff bracelets. She works in sterling silver and 12K gold-filled wire. She is truly modern Jackie O- and loves bold pieces that evoke memories of ancient kings and queens mired in silky waters- organic, fluid and ever so elegant pieces.
She uses fresh water pearls, citrine, mother of pearl and quartz to enliven and enrich your wrists!
She makes custom silver charms bracelets that I do not have a picture of-- but hopefully will shortly as I am so coveting one!
Should you wish to see more of her jewellery or for prices and availability please email me and I shall forward your request to her! Also, stay tuned for some of her stunning silver bracelets.
She loves bracelets and rings as she notes they are the pieces of jewellery the wearer gets to appreciate while wearing them-- and I must agree! I bought the top gold cuff (I have always wanted a gold cuff!) and while I am typing - in my Lulu Lemons--- I feel so elegant---almost as elegant as my friend naturally is--- (maybe not- but I do feel elegant and ever so stylish!).

No comments: