Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lovely little email I am passing on!








I am passing on a 'sweet' little e-mail I recieved the other day!


Hi Raine,
I have to tell you this story my sister Sandy loves your blog site .....but of course!!!!!! (its fab.......)
Anyway she was reading up about your favorite chocolate and she lives in San Fransico and works in a surgery hospital in OR.....anyway she was reading about your chocolate and the next day was talking with a patient and I cant say who because of patient confidentiality but a extremely close relative to the chocolatier in Edmonton......is that not wild!!!! She has passed your site along to all her pals in San Fran as she is now your second biggest fan next to me ......


Thanks so much--- and I am planning on a blog- shortly- using this same Chocolate store with a few ideas how to serve some of their products- BEFORE dinner with a nice Chateau Neuf in the middle of a very cold wind storm--!!!

http://www.kerstinschocolates.com/

I had a chocolate tasting booked this summer- but I cancelled- I was the first nice long weekend we had- I will get in after the 'season' and update you!
For the original post of this wonderful shop and terrific pics- check out my August 9th post!
Yummy!

No comments: