Saturday, November 14, 2009

H1N1

Sorry folks I have not been posting as much- first the computer got a virus then I guess I did!
Funny, when 'Mad Cow' was the rage I was comfortable- after all I was immune-how can a 'mad cow' get mad cow'? So when the 'swine flu' reared it's little pink head I said "Ah, not to bother a Mad Cow cannot get 'Swine flu'. Hmmmmm so now I guess I am either a mad cow- or a swine----. The symptems are still up in the air as is the time frame.
It appears you can have a mild case that lingers- without the cough and chest concerns. Then you just get to not sleep for two weeks, go on the swine flu diet---everything that does get in- goes out right away - one way or the other! But, of course most things will not even get in.....
Hot flashes are nothing compared to the sweats you can get from this- and the chills are so bad you want to rip out your own bones---they are where the cold comes from. Then your body is so confused it is cold with socks, heating pads and flannel jammies- just as you warm to a good temperature--- you have to strip as you are sweating so bad and lay on a tile floor-- then- just as you are cooling down---- the freeze starts again!
Yup- this sucks-- and my body cannot decide from one day to the next if it wants to be sick-- it just wants to be tired- but not tired enough to sleep!
I have some posts I will get to you as soon as I can--- and it may be at 1 in the morning!

No comments: