Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shoes, chocolate, wine and women-Oh vay!




This is a link for winery, small little vineyard owned by a lovely funky woman. Ruby Tuesday Winery = the name alone is too much fun. The artwork is by Jennifer Garant. I know- you are getting tired of my shameless promotion of her.


BUT, she actually e-mailed me! I feel like I am chatting with my rock-goddess! I am just like a little kid!

Her work is truly so much fun


I have to scan and show you ladies some pictures I have of shoes--oh vay! These shoes truly would change your life!
Now off to find shoes called 'fat babies'?

1 comment:

Jennifer Garant said...

Hi Raine,
I hope that you found your fat Babies as I love mine they are the coolest!!!! Thanks for your shameless promotion of my work!!!!
I love it.......but I love your whole blog and am looking forward to your lobster bisk ...actually any of your recipes.
Jenn