Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Things to spend money on!




I have a love-love with round tables. I love the fact there is no 'head of the table', you can see everyone around the table. Plus, I especially love 'expandable' round tables. Imagine having a round table that seats 4-6- and magically expands to seat 8,10- or 12 and the table is still round!
Now, these tables are not cheap, they are investment pieces. Having said that we all need investment pieces in our home, future heirlooms, and you can save so much space! Space is expensive. You can have a small round table that expands in a regular 'square' room and save on floorspace.
Linens, well again, I guess the round linens get passed on down with the table, as they are not cheap either!
Judy from McElherans fine furniture sent me the above picture.
[JudyF@mcelherans.com]
http://www.mcelherans.com

(Shhhh- by the way they are having the most incredible sale on 'estate quality' furniture right now. If you have a spare dime this is the time to invest it in great quality furniture. Honest, some of the prices seem like cost to me!)
I am still begging Judy for some images of two of the tables she has in the showroom- round expandable tables.
Trust me when I get the pictures I will add them. This is one item I covet- I sooo want an expandable round table. I would save thousands- no need for a new house, special dining room, I would plop that expensive baby in my kitchen area and love the hell out of it!
My heirs can refinish it when I am done!

No comments: